Wednesday, September 14, 2016

I'M HAVING THE TIME OF MY LIFE!

 . . . not really! This is what I have been doing all day. I have so much work for all of my classes that I'm not able to "have the time of my life" right now. Like my English teacher, Dr. Preston, tells us all the time... I am just like most people that he sees around Santa Maria High School,  waiting for it to be Friday to get some rest and do things I'll enjoy more. I understand that it shouldn't be like this, that we have to relax and have time for ourselves everyday. We aren't supposed to feel that we need to do it just for the grade, but honestly, our school system isn't really like that anymore. I think most of us spend all of our week days like this, because now everybody makes school just about PASSING  -_-  So this is what I did today, I guess I definitely had the time of my life here.

No comments:

Post a Comment