Thursday, September 15, 2016

There's a difference.

  So I saw this post as I was going through my facebook and thought that this is what happens to most people in these days. I don't think our school system is very good because students are more worried about getting an "A" than actually understanding the subject. LEARNING IS BEAUTIFUL, but now everyone is focused on grades. Everything that school  meant to be, fell apart and now many hate it. School shouldn't just be about passing a class, but to actually learn new things everyday and set goals for yourself. Like what I have been learning in my English class, we need to have intrinsic motivation. That is, to find motivation within you and do something because you want to! Unlike right now, I think in school we just do things because we are assigned to... extrinsic motivation.  This means that we do the things even though we don't really want to because people will give us rewards in return. (either money, grades, fame, etc.)

No comments:

Post a Comment